UP Scholarship 2016. Online Apply for UP Scholarship
Students were waiting for online application of UP Scholarship on the UP Scholarship official website, now they are with their online application status, the scholarship were in two type first is scholarship Online 2015-2016 and second is standard and metric.
you can download PDF files from the official website:-
TimeTable for PreMatric Scholarship 2016-17.
Time Table for Postmatric Scholarship 2016-2017.
SC/ST Category Postmatric Scholarship GO (2016-2017).
General Category Postmatric Scholarship GO (2016-2017).
OBC Category Prematric Scholarship GO (2016-2017).
What is the last date of form submission Post matric and Parametric?
Last Date of Prematric Application form submission is 31st. August 2016, and Postmartic (Inter) application last date form submission is 31st August 2016, and Postmatric (Other than Inter) Application form last date submission is 30th September 2016.
- It is mandatory to meet below stated eligibility criteria for applying, so take a look on eligibility and then proceed for applying.
- Candidate must be citizen of India and domicile of UP.
- This Stipend is granted to those candidates who are resident of UP and passed their last examination with minimum 50% marks in the board / institute. And annual income of contenders should not exceed 2 Laks.
Required Documents for UP Scholarship 2016-2017.
Candidate who are applying online UP Scholarship 2016-2017, they should have the following documents with dully attested with the gazetted officer or the principle.
- Parents Income Certificate
- Score Card (Mark sheet) of the Last Passing Class
- College / School Certificate
- Caste Certificate (SC / OBC / ST ), if applicable
- Residential Proof
Apply Online UP Scholarship 2016-2017.
If the candidates are meeting with the above mentioned criteria and they are ready with their above mentioned documents, they can direct visit on official website “www.scholarship.up.nic.in” for online apply UP Scholarship 2016-2017, once you will register yourself on the website you will get User ID and your chosen Password. Then you need to Login again with the help of User ID and Password and after that you need to complete the Application Form and upload your passport size photo and submit the application form.